Jadon Sancho

Hard to feel bad for the guy. Think he was bought to be sold back to an english club for a profit. All that effort and time he could have used to learn from Pep.

Dortmund do have a good record with youth, but my concern if I was a Dortmund fan is hes best mates with Aubameyang and since he was suspended Jadon has been left out of two squads when the papers had geared him up for starting due to a long injury list. He's not lacking confidence.. as social media will tell you.. He's concentrating on hair, fifa, and YouTube clips of himself megging german 17 year olds. I fully expect him to flourish in the prem, but might take 7 years and a few rockets up his arse to get to where his talent should be...

Haha even what looked to be his best mate Dele-Bashiru has played more for us this season than he has for Dortmund. Still think he'll be a class player but surely seems like he has made a mistake moving this soon.

Haha even what looked to be his best mate Dele-Bashiru has played more for us this season than he has for Dortmund. Still think he'll be a class player but surely seems like he has made a mistake moving this soon.

As long as his hair is ok I don’t think he gives a shit!

like i said before i don't think he was ready for the next step in this city setup this season and 2 or 3 was ahead of him anyway and from watching him last season in the youth fa cup run he was not ready he lacked a work rate in being a team member would turn off if the ball was not coming his way and the dummy would come out and the arms waving giving it large was not good to see at any level and shows why pep was right in the summer to take the other 4 or 5 young players on tour

look he is a good player and could be a great player but a lot of hangers on around him and the agent was wrong in not giving him the right advice and the move was at the wrong time and also why pull him out of the england world cup squad after one game when a chance of a lifetime in winning the top youth tournament you can play in ?????

like i said before i don't think he was ready for the next step in this city setup this season and 2 or 3 was ahead of him anyway and from watching him last season in the youth fa cup run he was not ready he lacked a work rate in being a team member would turn off if the ball was not coming his way and the dummy would come out and the arms waving giving it large was not good to see at any level and shows why pep was right in the summer to take the other 4 or 5 young players on tour

look he is a good player and could be a great player but a lot of hangers on around him and the agent was wrong in not giving him the right advice and the move was at the wrong time and also why pull him out of the england world cup squad after one game when a chance of a lifetime in winning the top youth tournament you can play in ?????
I actually think he had a better season than Diaz last season and the only reason he wasn't on the tour was because he didnt sign he contract.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.