Chelsea 2017/2018

Agree with this, Morata's link up play is superb. He might score less than Costa but the players around him will score more.

Yeah, I must admit it's slightly surprising to see such support for Costa over Morata on a City forum.

Yeah, I must admit it's slightly surprising to see such support for Costa over Morata on a City forum.
Morata has hit a bit of a sticky patch form wise and Costa hence gets better every week he doesn't play mate :)

Been thinking..........i remember going back to when roman took over chelsea and he started spending money and chelsea started winning things, did they get as much negative press/feedback of rival fans like we are getting now?

For me personally, i actually didnt have a grudge with them getting lucky with money, and it was nice for united and arsenal to have another club that could win things. At the time we werent really any worry to the big clubs, and my only hope for us winning anything was maybe an fa cup., so i actually quite enjoyed chelsea taking the title off united.

Maybe it just seems worse these days because of social media but we dont half get some serious shit on those platforms!!
i dont remember thousands of fans moaning about "oil money" back then!!

I honestly wasnt as bitter as some of these fans are now about us when chelsea got rich!

Morata has hit a bit of a sticky patch form wise and Costa hence gets better every week he doesn't play mate :)

You should listen to Chelsea fans. Victor Moses turned into a mix of prime Dani Alves and Cafu while he was injured and we had to watch Zappacosta try and be a footballer for 3 weeks :).

Been thinking..........i remember going back to when roman took over chelsea and he started spending money and chelsea started winning things, did they get as much negative press/feedback of rival fans like we are getting now?

For me personally, i actually didnt have a grudge with them getting lucky with money, and it was nice for united and arsenal to have another club that could win things. At the time we werent really any worry to the big clubs, and my only hope for us winning anything was maybe an fa cup., so i actually quite enjoyed chelsea taking the title off united.

Maybe it just seems worse these days because of social media but we dont half get some serious shit on those platforms!!
i dont remember thousands of fans moaning about "oil money" back then!!

I honestly wasnt as bitter as some of these fans are now about us when chelsea got rich!

Mate it was worse.

We were a disgrace to humanity, we were destroying football, even now, people blame Chelsea for City being this good :) Trust me, count your blessings that Chelsea did it first :)

You should listen to Chelsea fans. Victor Moses turned into a mix of prime Dani Alves and Cafu while he was injured and we had to watch Zappacosta try and be a footballer for 3 weeks :).
Haha I like Zappacosta tbh, give him time to adapt to the league, happens a lot though, Clichy used to turn into a World beater on here when he was out before magically turning back into the useless excuse for a footballer he actually was :)

Mate it was worse.

We were a disgrace to humanity, we were destroying football, even now, people blame Chelsea for City being this good :) Trust me, count your blessings that Chelsea did it first :)

ha ha! sorry man :-) well i must have been in the vast minority then who didnt mind you getting lucky!

Haha I like Zappacosta tbh, give him time to adapt to the league, happens a lot though, Clichy used to turn into a World beater on here when he was out before magically turning back into the useless excuse for a footballer he actually was :)

He is shocking. He's really, honestly. He is, at best, a Leicester or Southampton level player, at worst, he is barely a PL level footballer. He has no business playing a title contender in the PL.

ha ha! sorry man :-) well i must have been in the vast minority then who didnt mind you getting lucky!

I knew 2 City fans back in 2004, both were highly critical of Chelsea and their "method of success". I had lost touch with them by 2008, so I never got to ask them about City's money and troll them about their hypocrisy.

I knew 2 City fans back in 2004, both were highly critical of Chelsea and their "method of success". I had lost touch with them by 2008, so I never got to ask them about City's money and troll them about their hypocrisy.

Yeah shame that for you! ;-)

As a child i can sort of remember the chelsea of the 80's and early 90's, (i actually quite liked kerry dixon for some reason?) and they were kind of like us really i thought, a club underachieving but with a decent support, but up and down the first and second divisions. And i loved the look of the old stamford bridge with what looked like a dirt track going around the pitch?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.