Mario Balotelli

http://www.calciomercato.com/en/new...st-club-i-ve-played-for-zlatan-and-live-79128

“Best club I’ve played for? Manchester City for sure. I've had my best season there and there’s a unique atmosphere at the club, I’d return to play there even without a salary.”
Mario "got" the somewhat quirky nature of the club and the fans right from the start, it fitted in nicely with his own madcap approach to life. His overall contribution at City was definitely a positive one as far as I'm concerned.

Love Mario the person, but not the player. He has never lived up to his talent level, although I am glad to see he is playing well for Nice.

His time has passed but a loan fee until summer when possibly we can get Sanchez for nothing would be excellent....if only City did Football Manager.

That Shirt
_65587908_mmftbbalotelligoalvmanutd.png

That attitude
wink%20at%20rio.jpg

THAT PASS

Legend.

Will always be in our hearts.

I wonder what Pep do with him and his talents?

On a free? Yes, please!

Would get the best ever chant going again.

Mario "got" the somewhat quirky nature of the club and the fans right from the start, it fitted in nicely with his own madcap approach to life. His overall contribution at City was definitely a positive one as far as I'm concerned.

Couldn't of put that any better. He just seemed to know what our club had been through and us as fans. Fuckin Legend.

Surely he was not serious about playing for free?

I love the guy but I think he would be too disruptive for us now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.