Melbourne City FC Thread

Play Sydney tomorrow night away.

After being very dour and scratchy we have looked marginally better lately.

Can't see us winning though but would be pumped if we got a draw. But you never know.

Now that was disapointing but not unexpected. I'm never one to blame refereeing decisions but one easily could.

We have our usual Christmas derby next Saturday but this year feels a little meh.

Thanks all, and have a great festive period and hopefully Melbourne City can become what we all hope in the new year and years to come.

My betting app tells me the CFG have another derby day tomorrow

Melbourne City v Melbourne Victory.

Can’t find odds for a punch up in tunnel but am thinking of having a bet.

Any pointers from any Aussie fans or league followers

My betting app tells me the CFG have another derby day tomorrow

Melbourne City v Melbourne Victory.

Can’t find odds for a punch up in tunnel but am thinking of having a bet.

Any pointers from any Aussie fans or league followers

First pointer would be avoid it if possible.

Second pointer if you have ignored the first pointer drink heavily prior to kick off.

Seriously probably a good game to start watching. Atmosphere is generally good and it wont be too hot tonight so the standard should be at least intense. Being a derby form really doesn't count and its basically a 50/50 game.

I'll be practicing point 2 so hopefully it ends well for all.

I've had a few nice returns in the past particularly when Mooy was over there on 'over' goals market.

All seems very low scoring now but the derby is always lively I'll be having a look at the specials on bookings/red cards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.