Samuel Umtiti

jamiecav

This guy suddenly being linked in a few places. Decent release clause apparently. Potential left field option?

Barca won't let him go. He's their only decent defender. However, if there is a release clause, we may have a chance.

Not seen much of him, but not looked great when I have.

Anybody itk got an opinion ?

FCBarca ?

50mil clause, would be a great signing but he would have to be first choice and Pep has no reason to not be loyal to Stones and Otamendi at the moment. Unless we swap to a back 3 permanently. He has really improved this season and is playing with a lot more confidence and guile (similar to Stones and Otamendi really) Valverde is doing good work with him.

Unfortunately the rumours are coming from rubbish sources, the good sources are saying he will sign a new contract which is understandable. Perhaps if Barca weren't having the great season they are then we would have a chance but as it is, they have firmly grasped back dominance in Spain I would say.

Not seen much of him, but not looked great when I have.

Anybody itk got an opinion ?

FCBarca ?

I've only seen him on CL nights, and I can't say that he reminds me of Carlos Puyol or Dave Ewing! If Stones is on the way back we might wait until the end of the window, decide we don't need anyone and keep JFE off the books.

No thanks. We targeted him when we played them last season as he is shit with the ball at his feet. Just because he plays for Barca does not mean he is a great player, no idea how he gets in their team unless he has improved 10 fold with the ball

After the Claudio Bravo fiasco, I just can't trust any transfer from Barca anymore. I have this nagging feeling that their big guns, (Messi, Iniesta et al), affords everybody else to play crap and still come out looking world class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.