Mikel Arteta

BlueDejong

Arteta, the young director
The former player, assistant Guardiola in the City, is only 35 years old, but his desire to evolve will make him dare sooner rather than later with a bench

Mikel Arteta is one of the leading fashion men. It is an important piece of the technical staff of Guardiola in the City of Records, that of the 18 consecutive victories, that of 58 points out of 60. According to some English media, Mauricio Pochettino wanted to incorporate him into his team at Tottenham. Even Arsene Wenger would see him as a mid-term candidate for the Arsenal bench. Guardiola knows him well, from his time in the Masia. When he hung up his boots as a gunner, he convinced him to keep him close. It should not have been very complicated, it's a paid master's degree.
Actually, Mikel Areta did everything very quickly in his career, without periods of acclimatization, nor for doubts. With 15 years left San Sebastian and signed for the club to reach the subsidiary and not debut with the first team.

With 18 he was yielded to the PSG of Luis Fernandez being a starter in his second year in a team where they played Ronaldinho, Heinze, Cristóbal Parralo or Pochettino himself. There the Argentine took the license plate of a kid who would end up signing for Glasgow Rangers. A surprising bet for a creative midfielder, rather light and in need of a ball in a very direct game league. And he was precocious again. In his first season, with 21 years, he converted the penalty, in the discount, that gave the League to the Protestants, beating Celtic. Arteta always loved responsibility.

History was going to have an expected step, the Real one. Arteta returned home already trained, young and with a mission: to relieve a great friend, Xabi Alonso, on his way to Liverpool. As usual, it did not work. In January he was loaned to Everton, where he became captain and played more than 200 games in six very good years. He became a well-known personality in the city and in the best of the team. Then Wenger took him to London. I played in that Arsenal, less winning, but with a good touch. He did good.

Surely he deserved to be called with the national team. In England they talked about an undervalued figure. Del Bosque acknowledged that there were call options, but it did not happen. Even the pross came to amagar with a Diego Costa to the English, an unviable option.

Arteta is only 35 years old, but his desire to evolve will make him dare sooner rather than later with a bench. At the time.

https://elpais.com/deportes/2017/12/28/actualidad/1514491373_906320.html?id_externo_rsoc=TW_CM_DP

Sorry for Google translated.

There's a concerted effort by the press to move him on. Blatantly obvious what they are trying to do with him. Big him up to get him off to manage Swansea or worse. I hope he's humble enough not to be fed by this shite and bide his time.

For long periods of time I felt the CFG coveted Patrick Vieira to take the reigns in time once Pep stepped down yet for me it seems Arteta is the natural successor to Pep for the project in the long term. Both students of the game and Pep seems to be always in discussions with him in particular during games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.