Tuesday 23rd January 2018

Kick off – 7:45pm

The Club has received an allocation of 2,641 tickets priced as follows:

Adult – £32

Senior 65+/Under-25 – £29

Under-22 – £26

Under-19 – £15

Under-12 – £10

The following groups will receive an allocation of tickets for this match: Supporters, Seasonal Hospitality Supporters, Football Management, Players, Club Partners and the MCFC Supporters Club.

QUALIFYING SALES CRITERIA

Tickets will be available online at mancity.com/tickets, by telephone on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 2) and in-person at the Ticket Office located on the first floor of the City Store at the Etihad Stadium for supporters that meet the following criteria

• Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard registered on the League Cup Scheme with 21,000 or more ticket points – Wednesday 3rd January at 9am
  • Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard registered on the League Cup Scheme with 20,000 or more ticket points – Wednesday 3rd January at 2pm
  • Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard registered on the League Cup Scheme with 19,500 or more ticket points – Thursday 4th January at 10am
  • Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard registered on the League Cup Scheme with 19,000 or more ticket points – Thursday 4th January at 2pm
  • Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard registered on the League Cup Scheme with 18,500 or more ticket points – Friday 5thJanuary at 9am
  • Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard registered on the League Cup Scheme with 18,000 or more ticket points – Friday 5thJanuary at 2pm
  • Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard registered on the League Cup Scheme with 17,500 or more ticket points – Monday 8th January at 9am
  • Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard registered on the League Cup Scheme with 17,000 or more ticket points – Monday 8th January at 2pm
  • Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard registered on the League Cup Scheme with 16,500 or more ticket points – Tuesday 9th January at 9am
  • Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard registered on the League Cup Scheme with 16,000 or more ticket points – Tuesday 9th January at 2pm
There is a limited allocation for juniors to purchase at the same time as a qualifying adult, click here for further information.

Booking fees may apply. If the supporter number used is that of an adult, then only an adult ticket may be purchased. This also applies to, Under 12s, Under 19s Under 22s, Under 25s and Over 65s.

Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum or 2017/18 93:20 Seasoncard will be awarded 40 ticket points. Cityzens with a 2017/18 Gold Seasoncard will be awarded 20 ticket points for attending this fixture.

DISABLED SUPPORTERS

The Club has received an allocation of 10 wheelchair bays and a limited number of walking ambulant tickets, both with the provision for a free personal assistant. Disabled supporters are unable to purchase online. Those who meet the qualifying criteria should call the Disabled Ticket Line on +44 (0)161 444 1894(option 1, option 1, option 1). For additional help or assistance, please contact our Disability Access Officer on +44(0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 1).

If you are making your own way to Ashton Gate plan your journey following the directions as advised by Bristol City FC, available here.

RESPECT THE BADGE

As guardians of this great Club, we all have a responsibility to act as ambassadors of not only Manchester City, but also the City of Manchester. On your visit to Ashton Gate, please respect the stewards and staff at the Club and we ask that you:

• Remain in the seat that you have purchased.
  • Keep your ticket with you at all times.
  • Do not block the aisles or gangways.
  • Do not smoke.
  • The use of pyrotechnics, flares and smoke bombs is strictly prohibited
The Ticket Office is open Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm. Supporter Services is open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. Both facilities will open at 10am on Thursday and are closed on Weekends & Bank Holidays, except where there is a First Team home match. For queries, please call +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3). To keep up to date with all the current ticketing information follow official Twitter account, @MANCITYHELP

All tickets are sold subject to availability and are issued subject to Manchester City Football Club Limited’s 2017-18 Away Match Terms and Conditions of Sale and the applicable Ground Regulations of the opposing team. It is important to note that tickets cannot be returned within 7-days of the match in line with our refund policy

We need a ballot system where those with the most loyalty points still have the best chance of getting tickets but others who have never been able to get close to 21,000 loyalty points by virtue of their age also have a chance of getting tickets.

We need a ballot system where those with the most loyalty points still have the best chance of getting tickets but others who have never been able to get close to 21,000 loyalty points by virtue of their age also have a chance of getting tickets.

Here we go again. Every time someone thinks they will not get a ticket for a game they want to go to, we have this discussion. Funny we didn't have it for Swansea or Shaktar away

Why? They’ve earn’t their spot. This was always going to be a high sell out. We could predict that from the allocation the other lot got.

Last Tesco away games that sold out at 16000+ I gave been staggered at the amount of youngsters who gave all been able to get tickets. I am talking 18-25 year olds. Whilst it is great to see them at the games I am genuinely interested in how they gave enough points. How many points are available each season assuming a card holder is platinum, around 2,000 per season?

Last Tesco away games that sold out at 16000+ I gave been staggered at the amount of youngsters who gave all been able to get tickets. I am talking 18-25 year olds. Whilst it is great to see them at the games I am genuinely interested in how they gave enough points. How many points are available each season assuming a card holder is platinum, around 2,000 per season?

They don't all have the points. The just know people who do!

Fair play to all those who do have the points and want to go though. The thought of taking time off work,Doing a 6 hr plus round trip on a Tuesday and getting home at silly o'clock doesn't appeal to me in the slightest anymore. I'm not even sure I'll do the home leg yet.

Supporters clubs and corporate is your answer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.