Crystal Palace (Away) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kun and Sterling are fit they should always start.

A tough game just got a lot harder with the team selected today. I have a very bad feeling about this game.

We have won 18 on the bounce and had the best start to a major league ever and this is the level of faith you have in the manager?

Sorry I've just re-read your post and you refer to "best start" to a league, so I'm sure you are right on this comment (my apologies) :)

No I believe Pep's side won 19 league games in a row at Bayern Munich. If we win today (which I expect to be honest), then we will have equaled that record, if we beat Watford on Tuesday we will have created a new European leagues record of 20 wins in a row.
Stand to be corrected but it would be the record only in the so called top leagues. But some achievement.

Sailng too close to the wind for my liking. Gundog and Bernardo slow us down dramatically. Going to be a tough watch.

I sort of agree with Bernardo as I just don’t think he is anywhere near as affective on the wing as one of Sane or Sterling, albeit his stats have been decent in the past few games.

Gundogan though has been excellent in recent weeks.

He isn’t Silva but is a very good deputy.

always nervous with rotation but we have enough to impose ourselves on them,danny defending doesn't fill me with confidence but stop zaha and benteke in the air and we'll be ok

The man is a loon. Jesus has been shite. I don't think we should leave top players on the bench till the game is won. They will be pissing themselves. Rightly so.
Pep is a loon? Haha! Bill knows best. There's a reason Pep has coached City to the longest win streak in English football history and you.... haven't. Any time Aguero is not starting, you have a paddy.

People saying too many changes?? He's only really made 2 decisions as the entire defence and midfield picks itself. All he's done is selected Jesus and Bernardo over Aguero and Sterling. 2 rotations, that's it.

Some of the shit written on here, lol.

Silva is away, and we can’t play Sterling and Sergio 3 games in such a short space of time - what would people say if they pulled a hammy?

No other rotation.

Stand to be corrected but it would be the record only in the so called top leagues. But some achievement.

I was only thinking of the top leagues in the major European football nations such as Spain, Portugal, Germany, France, Italy, England, Belgium, Holland etc rather than minor leagues or "one horse" leagues like Scotland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.