Chelsea 2017/2018

ha ha! sorry man :-) well i must have been in the vast minority then who didnt mind you getting lucky!

I didn’t mind it, either, as like you, I welcomed the increased competition at the top of the Premier League, meaning that the rags didn’t have it so much their own way.

Chelsea have gone under the radar due to city's brilliance and United's recent woes, think they'll end up finishing second and having a decent run in the champions league

I think Chelsea are more of a threat than united but the gap is probably too big for it to result in a title challenge.

According to Hazard's father, Thierry Hazard, he has rejected a new contract offer to keep his options open, hoping for Real Madrid to show interest.

Hazard leaving would one be one of the biggest blows to the club in my lifetime. This might sound like I'm being over-dramatiic, but we've had him for 6 years and failed to properly build the team around him. We've surrounded him with half decent to mediocre players and the odd top talent and made him play under pragmatic after pragmatic manager who have no idea how to get the best out of him.

Imagine how spectacularly epic he would be if he played in this City side? He deserves better than to spend his entire career playing in functional teams who win the odd title every now and then, but completely irrelevant among the elites the CL. He'd go down as a Chelsea legend, maybe a PL legend, but he will not be remembered as the rare world class talent that he is.

Hazard leaving signifies a genuine lack of ambition on the club's part.

Whilst a fine player, I'd rather an, in his prime Lampard.

Of course completely different in styles and position on the pitch, Hazard is also playing in a different Chelsea side to that of a prime Lampard - I just think Frank at his best was a tremendous footballer and a seemingly good bloke. I reckon Eden has failed to show quite the same commitment on a few occasions.

I think, my point being, is he might be worth cashing in on. He'd get yer a fortune from Real Madrid - staggering money and while players like Hazard are not readily available, it might be worth the risk and investing the money n other areas of the tram. I might be wrong, but I reckon he fancies a chance at Real.

I’ve said it a few times don’t mind Chelsea,was my dads team (although he had a soft spot for city)but I hope they at least draw on weds night don’t want them getting any sniff of a chance for the league ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.