Whats the worst excuse you`ve heard for not attending a game ?

oakiecokie

Having read the reasons as to why some fans don`t go to matches, whats the worst one you`ve heard off,or the worst one you`ve used.
We all know about the Rags and "couldn`t get a ticket" milarkee,have a wedding,working late,weather,too far to travel (although generally not and excuse),traffic,sickness etc,etc.
Can`t say I`ve ever used an excuse,more off a couldn`t be arsed attending reason,which is more of a statement than an excuse.
So come on be honest whats your worst or best reason for not attending a City game, or the worst you`ve heard from any other fans.

I refuse to go to FA Cup semi finals at Wembley out of principle of not agreeing with them being held there. I also don't attend the Community Shield for the same reason.

The FAC semis would be better held in Cardiff and the CS should go around the country to different grounds.

I refuse to go to FA Cup semi finals at Wembley out of principle of not agreeing with them being held there. I also don't attend the Community Shield for the same reason.

The FAC semis would be better held in Cardiff and the CS should go around the country to different grounds.
I must admit I`m with you on that and have yet to attend also a semi final at Wembley. I wouldn`t call it an excuse more of a stance against the FA and their money grabbing schemes and ripping off Joe Bloggs.

I will not set foot inside that ground again 'till they get rid of Swales....still works for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.