Berlin boozer for scousers away

york away to this!

We're in Berlin next weekend for the scousers away game.

Does anyone know of a blue boozer/supporters group or similar for the match?

Not very original but I watched a City game in the Kilkenny Irish pub a couple of years ago. The food was pretty good too and there’s a load of good bars and restaurants nearby.

I would second that for Kilkenny's its a decent pub, easy to find and right in the centre of the City. (Mitte)

If you get the train or a taxi to "S Hackescher Markt" train station the pub is underneath!

Another vote for Kilkenny's. Hackescher Market is a nice little area and is a 5 minute walk from Alexanderplatz. Another idea is Lir Irish pub (although the landlord is a dipper) close to the Bellevue S Bahn station.

thanks folks - pretty much looks guaranteed footy for any of the irish bars from t'internet search, though KKs is fairly close to our hotel.

Would be good if there was a supporters group or similar over there, we watched an FA cup game in a bar in Oslo a few years back that hosts the local city supporters club with a whole load of localsh shinging the shongs which was a shurreal though fabuloush experiensh!

Me and the wife watched the derby a few years back (the one where shrek scored the overhead shin) in the Kilkenny.

We were in there quite early and it wasn’t packed. We opened a tab, had food and plenty to drink.

Anyway, it got busy with mainly rags and all the bar staff were clearly rags too. Then what happened, happened and me and the wife just walked out of the gaff, forgetting to pay the bill.

Me and the wife watched the derby a few years back (the one where shrek scored the overhead shin) in the Kilkenny.

We were in there quite early and it wasn’t packed. We opened a tab, had food and plenty to drink.

Anyway, it got busy with mainly rags and all the bar staff were clearly rags too. Then what happened, happened and me and the wife just walked out of the gaff, forgetting to pay the bill.

Well it is a Irish bar

thanks folks - pretty much looks guaranteed footy for any of the irish bars from t'internet search, though KKs is fairly close to our hotel.

Would be good if there was a supporters group or similar over there, we watched an FA cup game in a bar in Oslo a few years back that hosts the local city supporters club with a whole load of localsh shinging the shongs which was a shurreal though fabuloush experiensh!
Where abouts in Oslo was that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.