Next season we need a 20th anniversary play off final away kit

People do understand that that is a pre match training shirt, not the away shirt?? Why would anyone care about our pre match shirt?

Let them make it as gawdy as they like. We can still play beautiful in shit.

My gripe is that we're rarely given traditional away colours.

I wish we'd go back to white ethiad and white numbers.

I have my own gripes as well but usually enjoy the randomness of the third / away (within reason).

My gripe is that we're rarely given traditional away colours.

this is mine too, even before this season, most seen combination in scarfs, suppoters flags, etc bar just blue n white is Blue/white and maroon and tgjs year we got our tgird colour back.

yet we will not see our away colour again now probably for a couple of years as they fuck about with the 2nd strip.

Also they say shirt sales are poor for the red and black stripes, but that might be because the last few versions have been wank instead of just a simple design.

Not just nike though, all kit manufacturers seen to think away strips are free reign to create any old shite at any club.

how many teams regulary get their traditional away colours
Us home - maroon or red and black
rags - navy/ white trim
scousers - yellow/red trim
arse - yellow/navy trim
everton - yellow/royal blue trim
spurs - navy/white trim or yellow/white trim
saints - yellow
newcastle - white or blue and yellow
whu - sky blue
to name a few, yes they get versions of these at times intermixed with some completely different ensembles arse/spurs/whu do seem to auffer less from colour changes and get traditional fare mainly.

I’m assured red and black doesn’t sell. There’s been different designs but you don’t see them worn. Many prefer maroon or white.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.