Berlin boozer for scousers away

Don't waste your time watching City mate, when I was in Berlin, there was a brass gaff called Caligula's doing 'all you can eat' for 99 euros if you know what I mean. Places like that are the reason Sky Sports started doing catch-up TV.

Not very original but I watched a City game in the Kilkenny Irish pub a couple of years ago. The food was pretty good too and there’s a load of good bars and restaurants nearby.
But being an Irish bar does that make is much more expensive than the other bars around?
Give it an Irish name, stick some retro Guiness posters on the wall amd the odd Gaelic phrase and jump the prices right up!

Don't waste your time watching City mate, when I was in Berlin, there was a brass gaff called Caligula's doing 'all you can eat' for 99 euros if you know what I mean. Places like that are the reason Sky Sports started doing catch-up TV.

Some of the lads on my stag do were looking for the "all you can dick" brass house they'd heard of in Berlin. Didn't see much of one or two of them so I assumed they found it.

I'll see if the beautiful Mrs This! fancies giving that a go...

Got stuck in Berlin on way to Monaco last year, had a nightmare finding the match and when we did it’s called “ conference “ and it switched from one game to another every 3 minutes
To say I was getting annoyed is an understatement

We're in Berlin next weekend for the scousers away game.

Does anyone know of a blue boozer/supporters group or similar for the match?

Was in Berlin a couple of months ago on a 50th- watched city game in Belushi sports bar in Mitte. With 16 lads & no complaints re food, ale, prices or games on offer - nuff said. Enjoy.

We're in Berlin next weekend for the scousers away game.

Does anyone know of a blue boozer/supporters group or similar for the match?

Was in Berlin a couple of months ago on a 50th- watched city game in Belushi sports bar in Mitte. With 16 lads & no complaints re food, ale, prices or games on offer - nuff said. Enjoy.

15 euros for a pint of Guinness and a JD and coke in that Killkennys when i went..
Go to Bellushis instead

Got stuck in Berlin on way to Monaco last year, had a nightmare finding the match and when we did it’s called “ conference “ and it switched from one game to another every 3 minutes
To say I was getting annoyed is an understatement

Although this is one of the less interesting posts that has popped up on the thread, I also had the same experience over there in Winterberg - found a bar, looked like it was Champions League coverage just like ours, then after 10 mins its over to another game for 15 mins, then back again..

Although this is one of the less interesting posts that has popped up on the thread, I also had the same experience over there in Winterberg - found a bar, looked like it was Champions League coverage just like ours, then after 10 mins its over to another game for 15 mins, then back again..
I’ll try and be more interesting in future

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.