Happy Birthday El Mago!

Happy Birthday David. I hope all your hearts desires come to pass.

Interestingly, and of no relevance at all, he shares his Birthday with North Korean Dictator Kim-Jong-Un who is 35 today.

Happy Birthday David. Almost 10 years ago I was walking to the ground to watch City v Valencia in the Thomas Cook Trophy. I looked up and there was the Valencia team bus making its way to the Etihad. A young David Silva was looking down towards us and i just instinctively gave him the thumbs up and he seemed genuinely surprised that I would do that and waved back. (It was just a friendly) Anyway he scored the only goal of the game and the people I was with gave me grief that my 'mate' had scored the goal that beat us. Anyway my point is that I have convinced myself from that day that I have somehow played a part (however small) in him choosing to sign for us 2 years later by displaying what a friendly bunch we are. You are all very welcome ;-)

Feliz cumpleanos, David!

Espero que tu y tu familia tengan un gran ano.

David Silva a man who has you on the edge of your seat in anticipation.Sat back in your seat,shaking your head in admiration or on your feet because he 's just played the most wonderful pass.Sublime footballer sublime man.Thank you Davd.

Happy Birthday Merlin ! You are going down in history as the best player ever to play for us ......
Hope Little Merlin is feeling good too !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.