Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder which player they want from our squad? Surely it was made clear to them there's no chance of us letting Sterling go and Aguero to a rival? Forget about it.

Having thought about it I personally think we should wait until the summer, we know the player wants to come to us and that frees up more money for other transfers(CB, DM... CF if possible, it's going to be an expensive window) waiting strengthens our position more long term than paying up to £35m in Jan when we don't have to. As for the need to have backup for Aguero while Jesus is out for a while... David Villa wants to play in Europe to increase the chances of have being called up for Spain's world cup campaign and from what I've seen of him recently he's still got enough to be very useful for us.

We could even make it a loan and then he can go back to NYC a happy man if he plays a part in the world cup one last time, the question is would other clubs cry foul at us doing that and could they put a stop to it? Also it's clear Sanchez is desperate to leave Arsenal as soon as possible, would we risk pissing him off enough to go elsewhere if we make him wait till the end of the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.