Bristol City HOME game tickets

I don't get some of my fellow fans. Considering we played Watford infront of over 50k fans the other day, surely this is a bigger game? Semi-final and all that.

You can come up with all the excuses you want: money, work, travel, illness, opposition etc. The fact of the matter is that it's strange how low the demand is. If our neighbours from Trafford had beat these in the 1/4 finals, I'm certain there'd be less illness and more free money to purchase tickets!!

That being said, I'm going, so not really bothered what anyone else does!

I don't get some of my fellow fans. Considering we played Watford infront of over 50k fans the other day, surely this is a bigger game? Semi-final and all that.

You can come up with all the excuses you want: money, work, travel, illness, opposition etc. The fact of the matter is that it's strange how low the demand is. If our neighbours from Trafford had beat these in the 1/4 finals, I'm certain there'd be less illness and more free money to purchase tickets!!

That being said, I'm going, so not really bothered what anyone else does!

We have 42,000 season ticket holders do we not?

We’ve have to sell individual tickets from scratch for this one rather than the 10,000 against Watford that are match tickets.

We also had to do this 3 days ago a week after new year.

A Saturday 3pm game will always be people’s first choice when it’s not on tv and we don’t have the tourists to make up people who have had to pick one or the other.

Cannot understand it myself.
We get 50,000+ for Wolves (which was a great crowd) and looking at 20% less for tonight.

We have 42,000 season ticket holders do we not?

We’ve have to sell individual tickets from scratch for this one rather than the 10,000 against Watford that are match tickets.

We also had to do this 3 days ago a week after new year.

A Saturday 3pm game will always be people’s first choice when it’s not on tv and we don’t have the tourists to make up people who have had to pick one or the other.
I agree RE Saturday 3pm fixtures being the first choice.

I'd argue this game should have been easier to sell out than Watford. You're correct in saying there are more season ticket holders (who aren't on the cup scheme). However, Watford brought around 700 fans. Leaving a further 2,500 to sell. Bristol will bring 8,000 tonight. Leaving around 47k for City fans. I'd say 30,000 are on the cup scheme... We'll probably sell another 10k leaving 7,000 free (which isn't a bad effort by any means).

My point is that this would be a more appealing game to me than Watford was. It's significantly cheaper, in a semi-final etc. If I had to pick and choose my games this would be top of my mid-week list so far this season.

One thing I wonder is if the transport to and from the ground was improved, would that reflect in our attendances. I know a few blues who're put off by the idea of waiting an hour for a met home.

I have a spare in the South Stand that is available to anyone I know on here FOC.

I have been let down a couple of times in recent weeks so I am afraid the Ticket isn’t available to somebody I don’t know.

I agree RE Saturday 3pm fixtures being the first choice.

I'd argue this game should have been easier to sell out than Watford. You're correct in saying there are more season ticket holders (who aren't on the cup scheme). However, Watford brought around 700 fans. Leaving a further 2,500 to sell. Bristol will bring 8,000 tonight. Leaving around 47k for City fans. I'd say 30,000 are on the cup scheme... We'll probably sell another 10k leaving 7,000 free (which isn't a bad effort by any means).

My point is that this would be a more appealing game to me than Watford was. It's significantly cheaper, in a semi-final etc. If I had to pick and choose my games this would be top of my mid-week list so far this season.

One thing I wonder is if the transport to and from the ground was improved, would that reflect in our attendances. I know a few blues who're put off by the idea of waiting an hour for a met home.
There is no way on earth there are that many in the cup scheme, closer to 10,000 imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.