Roberto Mancini - next Italy manager

so it's going to be roasting at the World Cup this summer then, and people were worried about Qatar...
Seeing as the North South distance from St Petersburg to Sochi is about the same as Manchester to Marbella, it's going to depend entirely on where the game is.

Seeing as the North South distance from St Petersburg to Sochi is about the same as Manchester to Marbella, it's going to depend entirely on where the game is.

source.gif

Indeed. Definitely not unprecedented, as Mancini himself knows. There may be the odd poster who remembers that, too. ;)

Eight points and ten games? Pah!

I vaguely seem to recall a team making up that gap in four - yes, four - games a few years ago, though details are a little sketchy.

Mancini apparently appeared recently on a football show on Italian TV and his comments resulted in the tweet below, which translates as: #football Mancini hasn't ruled out leaving Zenit in the summer for the Italian national team".

The linked story contains the following quotation: "To be in charge of the Italian national side? To start with, the Federation needs to elect a President," the Italian coach said during a broadcast of the show Tiki Taka on he Mediaset channel. "However, I don't rule it out in June. In our job, you should never say 'never'. As for my stay in Russia, everything's going well. Zenit began the season well, but then we had a slight dip. I hope that we'll cut the gap with Lokomotiv."

Think if he's offered the Italy job, he'll take it. He's always fancied it, and this might be his last shot at getting it.

Mancini apparently appeared recently on a football show on Italian TV and his comments resulted in the tweet below, which translates as: #football Mancini hasn't ruled out leaving Zenit in the summer for the Italian national team".

The linked story contains the following quotation: "To be in charge of the Italian national side? To start with, the Federation needs to elect a President," the Italian coach said during a broadcast of the show Tiki Taka on he Mediaset channel. "However, I don't rule it out in June. In our job, you should never say 'never'. As for my stay in Russia, everything's going well. Zenit began the season well, but then we had a slight dip. I hope that we'll cut the gap with Lokomotiv."

Think if he's offered the Italy job, he'll take it. He's always fancied it, and this might be his last shot at getting it.

I think he would be excellent at it. Good luck to him.

Would love to see him as the Italian manager. They should have given it to him last summer to get them to Russia!

I think he would be excellent at it. Good luck to him.

and mario straight back in aswell

the best manager for italy by a country mile and rightly deserved if he takes it but i still feel he got unfinished business in england and is just waiting for the right job and if newcastle and everton are now looking to move on to the next level then mancini is there man

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.