Riga

Went on a stag do just after Trafford won the European Cup in Russia. It was full of Rags on their way home. Other than that it was a top place. There's a guy who works in a shop there who looks just like a rat. Ratboy!

Have heard good things about Krakow, Poland. I’m hoping for the Czech Republic and Sweden this year. Assuming Prague and Stockholm.

Cheers guys, Flights from Manchester & hotel in city centre booked for 5 of us for 5 nights £160 each in mid June.

Absolutely supurb, flying back to Manchester after 5 days here.

Quality food & drink, great art deco buildings, 20 mins of rain & boiling all the time, saw the Dalai Lama who was staying in town, but highlight was the beach 40mins by train for 2 euros return or 2.5 hour river trip to the beach for 20.

It's been a lads trip but think Mrs Moon will be coming over next summer.

Absolutely supurb, flying back to Manchester after 5 days here.

Quality food & drink, great art deco buildings, 20 mins of rain & boiling all the time, saw the Dalai Lama who was staying in town, but highlight was the beach 40mins by train for 2 euros return or 2.5 hour river trip to the beach for 20.

It's been a lads trip but think Mrs Moon will be coming over next summer.
2 euros for a 40 minute train trip. Metrolink are you reading this?

Went there about ten years ago for my brother's stag do, and thought it was a great city from what little I can remember at least. Was pretty cheap too as I recall, but not sure if that's still the case though.

Went there about ten years ago for my brother's stag do, and thought it was a great city from what little I can remember at least. Was pretty cheap too as I recall, but not sure if that's still the case though.
Slightly cheaper for grub/booze etc but much better quality than in England.

Worst part has been the airport in Manchester...both ways. Took 1.25 from landing to getting to the tram stop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.