Samuel Umtiti

I didn't say important games. I said every PL game on either side of a CL match. Its not 1960 we have more than 11 players in the squad.
It's a bit of a pointless discussion I know ( since he is unlikely to come), but if he did, I'm certain it will be an equal 3 man rotation with John Stones, yep, I said it, missing out on the biggest games.

Unless he show almost no ability close to what he currently shows at Barca, he is clearly in an advantage over our 2 playing LCB, and most likely better. Thus, he'd win that position. John and Ota would fight it out for the RCB and on current form, Ota would win.

Which would make John option 1b. But since we are not going to sign him, we'd never know :)

He's tremendous, Barcelona will have to ensure he is tied up before the WC as I am sure as settled as he is, people will be lining up to pay his bargain of a buyout clause

He's tremendous, Barcelona will have to ensure he is tied up before the WC as I am sure as settled as he is, people will be lining up to pay his bargain of a buyout clause

Some of the comments written about him on here when we were linked to him were astounding - literally comparing him to Mangala. Shows so many posters on here are writing opinions on players without actually having seen them play.

I'd say Umtiti has been the best CB in the world this season in terms of performance - the bloke has everything needed in a modern CB and Barca are very lucky to have him. Absolute bargain too.

I would say united are as desperate for good centre backs as Liverpool were when they bought VVD. If Barca don't tie Umtiti up asap united will throw Sanchez level silly money at him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.