Last Film You Saw

Really looking forward to the winston Churchill film this weekend.

Logan Lucky.
Well smack ma woman up, what a pile of shite, gave it about 30 minutes and that's 29 more than it deserved.
And what is it with all these dog shit British actors trying to do merican accents god damn it!

JigSaw.

Nowhere near as good as the original, a fair bit better than the sequels. They seem to have avoided going for blood and guts shock which was nice...well sort of

The Shape Of Water

As much as the lead lady has been given a strong tip for awards i hope the same can be said for Michael Shannon. He is fantastic in this type of role with few better if any i can dig out of my head. The premise is old but with nice twists that give the formula a refreshing feel.

Watch it, but with the missus, if you dare. You may end up divorced and her finding more in common with a trout than some of you useless sods :-D

So what is it, i took it as a very well made back story to the chap in Hell Boy or at least a story in that cinematic universe. I won't say more as it goes into spoiler territory.
I wondered if that was the character he was basing it on. Is there a good copy mate?

JigSaw.

Nowhere near as good as the original, a fair bit better than the sequels. They seem to have avoided going for blood and guts shock which was nice...well sort of
I thought it was tame, not enough blood, guts and suffering! Nowhere near as good as the others. 0.4/0.10.

The Hatton Garden Job.....OK.
Man With the Iron Heart......yet another Heydrich / Czechoslovakia thing.
London Heist......glorified EastEnders episode
In Bruges.......expected better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.