Buses back to Piccadilly.

I've learnt its quicker to walk back to Piccadilly.

I have around 35 minutes to get my train and have around 10 to spare.

With the bus its written off until the next one an hour later.
I can do the walk from the ground to Piccadilly station in less than 20 minutes if you walk via Chapeltown Street and take the stairs up to Piccadilly concourse in the multi-storey car park off Sheffield Street. Still amazes me why people walk all the way round via Store Street, Ashton Canal or even worse Ducie Street.

I can do the walk from the ground to Piccadilly station in less than 20 minutes if you walk via Chapeltown Street and take the stairs up to Piccadilly concourse in the multi-storey car park off Sheffield Street. Still amazes me why people walk all the way round via Store Street, Ashton Canal or even worse Ducie Street.
Learned something new.

Cheers for that.

We do this walk, but can't do it in 20mins. We walk fast and have done it in 25mins. But we sit in north stand

I always walk back to piccadilly and can do it in 15 mins...by my reckoning that puts me at numero uno for the piccadilly walk.

When people go on about "empty seats" and "fans leaving early", which seem to be a major topic among supporters, they forget the root issue is the diabolical public transport to and from the Etihad. I would like to see the ground grow much larger, as I believe the potential support is there, but it's a waste of time extending unless these transport issues are resolved. The hassle of getting to and from the ground is a reason why I, for one, do not go as often as I once did, because, as I grow older, the hassle is less and less attractive. I doubt I am on my own.

As for Showsec, they are bloody useless. Massive queue on Saturday as for some reason they would not allow people to board the buses that were already standing there until they decided it was time. Then they wondered why some people in the queue started giving them grief. We never used to have these berks littering Lloyd Street South, but strangely people in those days seemed to have the wit to get on a bus unsupervised. I don't recall any great problems.
I agree with a lot you have said.
The transport to the ground is shite.
But i dont believe we do.have the potential support to grow more.
I think wete above our limit now.
Our support is pretty embarrassing to be honest werevery quite and hardly sell out.
Before anyone spouts on about attendance figure just look at the ground itsa joke

I agree with a lot you have said.
The transport to the ground is shite.
But i dont believe we do.have the potential support to grow more.
I think wete above our limit now.
Our support is pretty embarrassing to be honest werevery quite and hardly sell out.
Before anyone spouts on about attendance figure just look at the ground itsa joke
English not your strong point I see. As for writing unadulterated bollocks though...

Whether people can walk or not it's still crap and needs addressing but nothing ever seems to be done. Looking around last night we have a lot of fans in their 60's and 70's. Walking back to a train station in 25 mins may not be doable for some.

Nice one. Will give it a go

We walk on weekend match days, but mid week we try and get back asap. Show sec were a Bit out of order last night.
Threats and accusations were made, but they don't back down or see level ground. It's their way or walk.
I can't see the club being best pleased with their attitudes
I can't see the club giving a shit about how Showsec treat fans. The club won't talk to the fans about transport issues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.