Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno if anyone's posted these.

If Pep's interested, you can see why. But I'd be surprised if we went up to £50m.

Can anyone name a better centerback for our system then him? Very good at reading long balls and winning the aerial duels, can pass, seems to enjoy going forward when he has space and is good at it. VVD just went for 75 million. 50 sounds like a bargain in comparison.

Can anyone name a better centerback for our system then him? Very good at reading long balls and winning the aerial duels, can pass, seems to enjoy going forward when he has space and is good at it. VVD just went for 75 million. 50 sounds like a bargain in comparison.

He could be a club legend in the making, as he can find the net against the rags after all. Lol

Is he really carrying the ball out like that regularly? When I saw it against us I thought it was ambitious of a big hug to go on adventures like that but if that's a capable part of his game I can understand the link. He looks almost like a pudgy tall Otamendi

@ precisely 2029 hrs when the fraud let Bristol in by any chance ?

I thought the pair of cbs were shakey garbage tbh & Stones' challenge was worse than Mangala.

If Stones can still sink to being that shit after a break ( as he was at times last season & for Everton) but Pep can raise his standard to the level we saw earlier this season (arguably as good as anyone in Europe) then surely he has a chance of doing it with Maguire, (or similar) who is rarely as poor as Stones has been at times & has reasonable touch on the ball.

Mangala, has had his chance & is a lost cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.