Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like Silva was past his best last season? Just like you said Messi was finished in the summer?

You're completely forgetting that Sanchez is worth £100 million+ in this market. We're getting him for perhaps 30% of that. Do you see why that makes it a good signing and a great price of business? Even you can't fail to understand this.

He’s the biggest WUM on here.

I said this in the summer and my opinion has only been strengthened by the performances this season. We don't need Sanchez. His attitude sucks and he doesn't deserve to usurp Sterling or Sane on name alone. Bernardo has quietly got on with it despite not starting much - will Sanchez show that patience? Like fuck. In addition I don't want the path blocked for Foden and Diaz.
totally agree

Pep and Sanchez would appear to be very close and the reason why Sanchez is so desperate to come to us.

If he went to the rags their whole relationship would be in tatters, it isn't going to happen so no need to flap.

Didn't everyone say that about Dani Alves :)

On a serious note, I don't think Sanchez and Guardiola have that close a relationship. They were only together for one year at Barcelona.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.