Bristol City AWAY Ticket Details

In the second leg v Burnley in 1999 you couldn't give tickets away, and no one was moaning.

Some how I reckon most who went then and still go will get a ticket for Burnley away this season,

In the second leg v Burnley in 1999 you couldn't give tickets away, and no one was moaning.

Some how I reckon most who went then and still go will get a ticket for Burnley away this season,
We probably had twice the allocation and were 5-0 up from the first leg - hardly comparably.

We probably had twice the allocation and were 5-0 up from the first leg - hardly comparably.

That was my point, it was a less attractive match, just like Bristol City away. Even under Keegan it was on open sale to anyone in the league at Burnley. Now it possibly the 2nd closest away game and times are different.

Quite a few left then.

2 blocks sold since yesterday by the sounds of it, you never know with city whether that is all that is left or whether they are holding any back at the moment.

Got mine on 3rd day of sales as thought it wouldn't be going below 14,000 or so, ended up with two singles now in N37 / N38 now oh well.

At 2 I got the very back of N38, must of been a lot waiting at 12,000 barrier.
Ah, maybe it was only offering me the front ones. Three blocks available when I bought mine at midday but wouldn’t offer me further back than row 3. Maybe I should have phoned up instead of doing it online!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.