City v Bristol City 1st leg post match

We've a differing view on what's a narrow angle on a pitch mate, the pass out wide to Sterling is a relatively simple one if you ask me.

Seems we do but this is not a question of opinion but one of fact and on the angles, I have my facts right; not to mention about 40 years of playing in goal and having to know my angles on a football pitch.

Without doing this to death, the pass to Sterling is relatively simple but the guy bearing down on Mangala and inconsiderately sticking his leg out gets in the way.

Seems we do but this is not a question of opinion but one of fact and on the angles, I have my facts right; not to mention about 40 years of playing in goal and having to know my angles on a football pitch.

Without doing this to death, the pass to Sterling is relatively simple but the guy bearing down on Mangala and inconsiderately sticking his leg out gets in the way.

OK, if you insist.

Disagree. If you look at where Sterling is there is no way he was trying to pass to him as his body shape would have been different. The way he shapes up to pass I think he was trying to pass to Zinchenko which would have also been a risky pass. In fact I doubt that Mangala knew who he was passing to but it couldn't have been Sterling

Disagree. If you look at where Sterling is there is no way he was trying to pass to him as his body shape would have been different. The way he shapes up to pass I think he was trying to pass to Zinchenko which would have also been a risky pass. In fact I doubt that Mangala knew who he was passing to but it couldn't have been Sterling

Disagree with what?

I didn't say he was passing to Sterling; only that maybe he was. I don't know who he was passing to and I don't much care. The guy closed him down quickly and forced an error.

Disagree with what?

I didn't say he was passing to Sterling; only that maybe he was. I don't know who he was passing to and I don't much care. The guy closed him down quickly and forced an error.
I am disagreeing with your assertion that he may have been passing to Sterling.

As a Bristol City fan please can I thank you for the welcome we
had in Manchester, as a football fan never been made so welcome, best laugh
of the night was a old fan of yours, thanking us for beating them to@#ers
across the City, I did cringe at the United songs, as I live in Weston a lot
of them non fans here, all the best for rest of season and enjoy the gate
you will be made welcome

As a Bristol City fan please can I thank you for the welcome we
had in Manchester, as a football fan never been made so welcome, best laugh
of the night was a old fan of yours, thanking us for beating them to@#ers
across the City, I did cringe at the United songs, as I live in Weston a lot
of them non fans here, all the best for rest of season and enjoy the gate
you will be made welcome
Thank-you mate. Like every club we have the odd tosser, but by and large we're a friendly group as I know you lot are.

It will be a special night at Ashton Gate whatever the result. I wish you all the best, and PLEASE get promoted. It's been far too long not having a team from Bristol in the top tier.

The thanks for beating them tossers from across the City was a great laugh, the tram and meeting your fans couldn't ask for a better welcome

There is a huge difference between Sterling, Sane, Stones, and Bernardo. It’s called age. The club can work with younger players to develop them. We are never going to get perfect signings all the time and for me Bernardo,Gundogan. Bravo. Mangala,Danilo, Toure and dare I say it Zachinko will never be the first names on a team sheet. As regards KDB he is playing fantastic football, I can never recall him playing shit, just not at the level he is at the moment.
You either need a lie down or you are just a WUM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.