Bristol City (A)

Pezzer2

Gutted that our section has sold out already. I would be really grateful for a couple of spare tickets, if anyone could kindly help.
I'm actually working in Bristol and was made up when this tie was drawn and surprised it sold out out so quick. Regretting not choosing the league cup scheme now
Please PM me if an anything comes up. Cheers

If anyone has a spare I need one please or two if anyone has a spare pair.

Thanks all

Looking for just the 1 ticket please as live within 45 minutes of Bristol.
Thanks

Would take the 2 if on offer so i could take my old man too but not holding my luck.

Gutted that our section has sold out already. I would be really grateful for a couple of spare tickets, if anyone could kindly help.
I'm actually working in Bristol and was made up when this tie was drawn and surprised it sold out out so quick. Regretting not choosing the league cup scheme now
Please PM me if an anything comes up. Cheers

Only gets yer the home games!

I thought membership of the cup schemes was used in addition to loyalty points for qualification for away cup tickets.

Still Looking for one or two please, Can pick up tomorrow, or at the Newcastle game on Saturday.

Cheers all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.