City v Bristol City 1st leg post match

Mangala had a poor game but without Elia heading away corners against Brostol’s tall centre back it might have been a draw.

Did you watch his performances against Spurs and coming on against the rag?
sorry to say, I watched mangala before he arrived at city. I, if I'm totally honest wasn't that impressed. ok, he may of had some decent performances, Chelsea at home reminds me of one of them. Ok when he has time and space but flaps under pressure. Not a pep sort of player and I'm sure they both know that. Don't like to slate a player who without doubt gives his all but I'm afraid if we want to be successful in all competitions we need better cover.

sorry to say, I watched mangala before he arrived at city. I, if I'm totally honest wasn't that impressed. ok, he may of had some decent performances, Chelsea at home reminds me of one of them. Ok when he has time and space but flaps under pressure. Not a pep sort of player and I'm sure they both know that. Don't like to slate a player who without doubt gives his all but I'm afraid if we want to be successful in all competitions we need better cover.

I agree he is not a Pep player but he was doing OK until Tuesday night. I thought Stones delayed the passes to Elia too much in the first half but he couldn’t control the ball in the second half.

I've always thought him a wum.
If you two want to engage in debate fine. I can cope with alternative views. If brain overload means that any one you don’t happen to agree with , but lack the communication skills to write in sentences, to get your points across, gets called a RAG WUM or PMSL’s then you would be better off blocking me.

Is it that hard to know our players names ?

Try typing it on train wrestling with predictive text!!

zinchenko

Happy now. I won’t check all your posts to ensure they were all perfectly presented

Try typing it on train wrestling with predictive text!!

zinchenko

Happy now. I won’t check all your posts to ensure they were all perfectly presented
If you look at my last post at 11.03 you will find I spelt his name correctly , could not be arsed going back editing previous posts because I thought it was not vital to the points I was making,but well spotted all the same
Ok, but at least give the lad the respect a City player deserves from City fans, even if you don't really rate him, and check your own posts, its just laziness to me.

Ok, but at least give the lad the respect a City player deserves from City fans, even if you don't really rate him, and check your own posts, its just laziness to me.

I was praising him when I misspelt his name. Please don’t worry too much. I’m sure he won’t be offended. As for accusing fellow fans of being lazy - some of us are pretty busy. As a fan of 50 years, I don’t think I fall into the “disrespect” category. You, on the other hand take great pride in ridiculing staunch City fans - quite unnecessarily.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.