Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If City got to this stage of the deal and then ‘baulked’ At the money involved, they are far more inept than I ever gave them credit for.

Especially since they offered double the fee in August.

“We’ll give you £60m for Alexis”

Five months later

“We want £30m”

“Baulk.”

John Cross' take.
964e297c65906d86bc0f7785b0a1a3c8.jpg

Neither you nor I know exactly what City have offered to Arsenal. Why do you assume that we are looking for a " cut price " ? The player can walk away for free at the end of the season, and City may feel that they have offered a " fair " price under the circumstances. Why assume that our negotiators are idiots who don't know the correct value of the player to City ?

What we do know is that Wenger and is a stupid and stubborn old cnut who is seriously damaging the club, and that Sanchez will probably not stay at a club , that is going down hill rapidly, any longer than he has to. If fact the statements now quoted from Wenger are quite frankly just bizarre , as if Sanchez is likely to change his mind and sign a new contact !!

There is always posturing in these proceedings and both you and I , unless you are an experienced transfer negotiator, would probably fuck most of the negotiations up due to our " emotional input " .

Let the professionals dealwith it, and stop trying to get things over the line at the speed of light.

That’s a fair point, I’m hoping City are making an improved offer behind behind the scenes to get this done, they probably are.

My point is that Arsenal APPARENTLY wanted £25m and we’ve REPORTEDLY bid £20m. If this is true then and I am not saying it is, then we’ve been haggling over peanuts.

Let’s just wait to see how this plays out. If he does go to the Rags then we had to admit we’ve missed out on a team changing player for a cut price.

The Big question is?
Would you rather play for:
1. A self centred, 1 man band, I love me, Cantankerous, Negative, Hoof it, Park the bus Stagecoach manager, with history.
2. Pep

Vote now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.