City v Bristol City 1st leg post match

I agree he is not a Pep player but he was doing OK until Tuesday night. I thought Stones delayed the passes to Elia too much in the first half but he couldn’t control the ball in the second half.
See what your saying tim but unfortunately doing OK ain't good enough. He looks seriously uncomfortable in possession, is that due to confidence, lack of playing time, maybe he wants out himself to get more minutes. Whatever he needs replacing, I do however except that when he does play it's not easy to fill the boots of a Kompany stones or on otamendi.

See what your saying tim but unfortunately doing OK ain't good enough. He looks seriously uncomfortable in possession, is that due to confidence, lack of playing time, maybe he wants out himself to get more minutes. Whatever he needs replacing, I do however except that when he does play it's not easy to fill the boots of a Kompany stones or on otamendi.

Very fair points mate. I think this will be Elia’s last season with us. He has done an OK job but mediocrity won’t satisfy Pep who will have identified a replacement to his liking. I hope the replacement isn’t the Baggie ex rag but that’s more to do with my prejudices.

I think confidence is playing a big part in stalling Elia’s development. He started off well before the own goal at Hull. However, it doesn’t add up how Managala is strong in the air defensively but very rarely threatens in the opposition Box.

The thanks for beating them tossers from across the City was a great laugh, the tram and meeting your fans couldn't ask for a better welcome

Great name mate...loved Gerry when he was here..tough tackling real hard man.
Glad you enjoyed your trip to our City and hopefully you will get promoted along with Wolves.
Really enjoyed watching you knock out the rag shite too.
Should be a great atmosphere at Ashton Gate and I think we should have enough to get through but it's a cup game and upsets happen.
See you next season hopefully.

Very fair points mate. I think this will be Elia’s last season with us. He has done an OK job but mediocrity won’t satisfy Pep who will have identified a replacement to his liking. I hope the replacement isn’t the Baggie ex rag but that’s more to do with my prejudices.

I think confidence is playing a big part in stalling Elia’s development. He started off well before the own goal at Hull. However, it doesn’t add up how Managala is strong in the air defensively but very rarely threatens in the opposition Box.
He know his only chances to play regular is if injuries occur. Can't be good for the lad. As soon as a replacement for vinny is found I have no doubt he will be pushed out of the door. Having said that I suppose we should be grateful we had him as back up as we were down to bare bones. However, not good enough. Agree with you about how he never gets on the end of anything in the opposition Box yet I think heading the ball is his greatest strengh. Yep, I don't want the rag either!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.