UEFA Team of the year(KDB First City player to be included)

i can see why Hazard has got into the UEFA team of the year , he plays for the 2017 current premier league champions , and is easily their stand out player during 2017 , its not rocket science. The other midfield positions with Kroos and Modric is partly down to the La Liga love in and the fact they play for the Champs League holders. But if we did win the Champs league this season and Merlin was not included in the 2018 team then that would be a travesty. KDB will be a fixture in this team for years to come , he is just coming into his prime and if Pep extend his contract i can see us winning the Champs league more than once during his tenure , which will obviously raise the profile of our players like Sane,Jesus,Sterling,Walker,Ederson,Mendy,Stones all fairly young with their best years ahead of them

Which is fair enough because David Silva should be in there, not just for his performances for City, but Spain to.
We finally get a City player in this team and instead of congratulating Kev you think its fair enough to just whinge about it?

How about congratulating our player ?

We finally get a City player in this team and instead of congratulating Kev you think its fair enough to just whinge about it?

How about congratulating our player ?
He doesn't need me congratulating him though, he's in there, so great for KdB, but I ask why is David Silva not in there, with his performances for City AND Spain ? Especially after looking at some of the other names, and 5 of them being from RM, who have been largely shite for the last 5 months of the "year".

But , but , but , but , where is the Doughnut Thief , Carlton Pogba and Lukatme , they sell the most shirts , have the best haircuts and can throw some shapes on the dancefloor not to mention the Twitter Posts Trophy.

Hazards inclusion is also bizarre.

And yet again,Silva's exclusion is also very much up for debate.
I love Dave but I think Kroos and Modric deserve it more this year. They were brilliant in the Champions League especially.

I would have picked this personally:

----------------De Gea
Kimmich--Ramos--Chiellini--Marcelo
------------------Kanté
----------De Bruyne--Modric----------
Messi----------------------------Ronaldo
-------------------Kane

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.