Talksport

Instead of him investing his earnings wisely they would obviously prefer him to chuck it at Corals, snort it, lavish it on some woman old enough to be his grandmother, drink it or even buy a dog to go wandering round leafy car parks at night.
Sounds like most posters on here that:-)

Next time I am in town I will keep a look out for united youngsters sleeping rough and ask the few good ones if they want to come to City as we appear to be the only PL club that pay them.

Tee-hee - Dipper on now worried that they are a stepping stone for players - Firminho on his way or Salah? Real reported as interested. He even had the audacity to say players are looking to move somewhere bigger!!?? Soon to be made to leave the cult no doubt

I take it you didn't hear the conversation he had with Dom mcguiness, the city/utd journo for the mail or the guardian.
The boiled bollock was going on saying lots of empty seas at city last night and added that there is always a full house at utd whatever cup it is , at that point dom mcguiness cut in and said that utd have had games where they haven't sold out and was below capacity, to which Brazil started talking about somthing else.
He is such a fuckin plank.

Yeah I heard that mate. I actually find Dom McGuinness to be reasonably impartial. He's a rag (I think) but doesn't really let that get in the way of trying to provide a balanced call on things. Brazil just spouts the populist view without any basis in facts. Quinn is a cockend.

Well they've had Jamie Jackson on earlier. According to him City were almost 100% convinced they'd got VVD and were shocked to have lost out, Sterling is off if Sanchez comes according to Ally McCoist and Brazil came out with the rags are a bigger club and Sanchez would start every week so should go there. Not one of them thought to mention that by offering Mkhitaryan to them for nothing he's just thrown another player under the bus permanently.

And Tosin’s house buying gets a mention for the third day running...”an obscene amount of money” according to Brazil.

Someone in the rags PR dept is putting him up to it I reckon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.