Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
DTVf3IMXcAEt0L6.jpg:large

I laughed

Because they’ve pled to lesser charges in return for turning on those above them in the campaign!

How are you not getting that?

Millions upon millions think like him because they get their information from far right websites.

His comments about shithole countries will be condemned by normal people but to his far right base it will just make him more popular...even though it's un-American.

Collusion: An agreement between two or more people to defraud a person of his or her rights or to obtain something that is prohibited by law.

He has made this about THIS SPECIFIC LEGAL CONSTRUCT BECAUSE NO ONE IS TRYING TO ESTABLISH IT! It is not what is going on, and he knows it, so he repeats “No collusion, no collusion, no collusion” with rapidity and frequency. Trump needs to be scared of obstruction of justice and money laundering, just like his son and his son-in-law...not collusion!

People use the WORD “collude” to describe the actions of him working with Russian entities...

col·lude
kəˈlo͞od/
verb
  1. come to a secret understanding for a harmful purpose; conspire.
    "university leaders colluded in price-rigging"

OR.... the Trump Campaign colluded with Russians to harm the US Election process.

However, proving COLLUSION AS A LEGAL MATTER is very, very difficult, and what Trump and his minions did isn’t it, which is why he keeps saying it over and over and over again!
That's exactly right.

So when Mueller delivers his findings that demonstrate Conspiracy against the United States, Money laundering, Treason and Obstruction of Justice; Trump can respond by saying "I said all along there was no collusion".

You don't get to where he is without being a ruthless bastard
'" Donald said in an interview with the Daily News last week. Asked whether he thought cutting their coverage could appear cold-hearted, given the baby's medical condition, Donald made no apologies. "I can't help that," he said. "It's cold when someone sues my father. Had he come to see me, things could very possibly have been much different for them.

http://www.nydailynews.com/archives...ew-ailing-baby-caught-middle-article-1.888562

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.