Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
His comments about shithole countries will be condemned by normal people but to his far right base it will just make him more popular...even though it's un-American.
He's just denied he said it. That'll piss off his base and everyone else won't believe him.
He hasn't thought that one through.

He’s right to deny he didn’t say that.

According to a Republican in the meeting on CNN just said “Shit houses” which, of course makes it better......

This is how he operates. He says something horrible/racist then denies it the next day. His base knows that he said it and loves him for it while people on the fence about him (aka dipshits) get to believe that he didn't say it.

Former Mexican President hits the nail on the head once again.

Whilst i am no fan of Teflon Don, this bit from the tweet makes no sense "With what authority do you proclaim who’s welcome in America and who’s not", well he is the president and ran on an anti immigration ticket so, i would argue he has more authority than anyone to make that decision.

Am I living in a parallel universe?

Shitgibbon is about to do a press conference commemorating Martin Luther King Day.

Whilst i am no fan of Teflon Don, this bit from the tweet makes no sense "With what authority do you proclaim who’s welcome in America and who’s not", well he is the president and ran on an anti immigration ticket so, i would argue he has more authority than anyone to make that decision.
It does make sense. Trump is not the authority on this, the laws of the land are. He can try to change those laws by proposing new ones, which may be what his campaign or 'anti immigration ticket' as you call it, proposed. Except he didnt really propose anything beyond the building of a mythical and unrealistic wall. Anyway, not the point. The point is he is not the authority on this just because he is President. He isnt Castro, it is a democracy. New laws need to be proposed, discussed, and taken through Congress. Not something he has proved very good at thus far, skewed tax bill aside.

He really doesn't though. The legislative branch makes the laws, the judicial branch interprets them, and the executive branch (the president) enforces them. It's not his authority at all and that's why he's had such a problem with his travel ban even with a republican legislature and conservative leaning judiciary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.