Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agent represents the player. It's true but if there was a stumbling block between transfer fees to be agreed and amidst that rags offered him twice the wages, then his head might turn too. Which I still believe is not the case, yet. I am hoping Sanchez is willing to stuff some sock in his agent's mouth and take the wages we offer. Arsenal are more likely to take a drop in the transfer fees now because we're taking one cl spot as it is. United's form is shaky and they can be removed from the top 4 so they wouldn't want to strengthen them.

He would of been here already had Arsenal not bottled replacing him in the summer. He has probably wanted to play for us all that time given it was more or less done. If it was about money there are many other clubs he could of gone to. I suspect the only problem we have in all of this is Arsenal have two bids, one for £20m and another for more and a replacement player. They would be stupid to take our offer as it stands but as the window goes on it will come down to Sanchez.

I can't see Arsenal letting him go for free and then having to find a replacement in the summer as well but I guess their position is so bad at the moment that they are probably thinking who is going to sign for us this month? Have to factor Ozil in as well, I can see him going to United before Sanchez does and maybe a bit of that is going on but Arsenal can't afford to lose both... Who knows!

Arsenal are currently going for a replacement and with Uniteds offer they don't need one... Read into that what you will... No-one knows if Mhiktarian even wants to go there yet!

He might not have a decision to make because City are not paying over £20m if you believe reports.

Rags can offer £100mlion to Arsenal, if Sanchez says no that’s that. I’ve no idea what he’ll decide but if after wanting City and Pep for the best part of a year he changes his mind because of the cash on offer then he ain’t what we want.
We’ve a young hungry squad and don’t want it ruining by a mercenary.
Still think we’ll get him mind as Arsenal will get fuck all if he says no to the rags.

Bookies have them odds on for signing for them. Some just closed up betting. News coming through of a medical tomorrow. Bastard

"I don’t know if ethical or correct,” Mourinho began. “The word we can find to be speaking about players of other clubs. If somebody speaks of one of my players to tell we are interested or we are not interested, I wouldn’t be very, very happy.

“Sanchez is an Arsenal player, I don’t know but probably this weekend he is going to defend Arsenal colours so I don’t think it’s correct to say things about Alexis Sanchez.

“At the general level what I can say is myself and the Manchester United board, the owners, we don’t believe a lot in the January market, we don’t believe in signing a player just to sign a player, just to do something, we don’t believe in that.

“What we believe really is there are some players in football world if you have the chance to sign them in January, in March or in July, you have to try and that’s it.

“But in relation to Alexis Sanchez I don’t say a word, the only word I can say is he is a phenomenal player, apart from that an Arsenal player and I feel I shouldn’t say much more than this.”

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/man-utd-press-conference-live-14148506

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.