City v Bristol City 1st leg post match

Great name mate...loved Gerry when he was here..tough tackling real hard man.
Glad you enjoyed your trip to our City and hopefully you will get promoted along with Wolves.
Really enjoyed watching you knock out the rag shite too.
Should be a great atmosphere at Ashton Gate and I think we should have enough to get through but it's a cup game and upsets happen.
See you next season hopefully.
Thanks mate he was god in Bristol a proper ball winner, gutted when he passed away.What ever happens in the 2nd leg all the cider heads are proud of our team, been watching City to many years to think about going up, but who knows, the championship is a very hard league to get out of, like I Said i wish you all the best for rest of season bar 23rd lol

Did anyone notice the away fans' shocking chants?

Ole ole ole ole Bristol...City (with an upspeak twang, and then it just stopped).

Did anyone notice the away fans' shocking chants?

Ole ole ole ole Bristol...City (with an upspeak twang, and then it just stopped).

Having to live near lots of them I can tell you they struggle to even speak comprehensive English. Years of cider and incest has rotted their brains.

Having to live near lots of them I can tell you they struggle to even speak comprehensive English. Years of cider and incest has rotted their brains.
  • LOL thanks for insults, there is a lot of Bristol City fans like myself, that go to games from Weston, you see a lot of People walking around Weston with man u, Liverpool, Chelsea shirts on, that have never been to a football game, I have even seen 1 man city shirt, I even sort of have a little respect for gas who go to games, don't know if you go to games fair play if you do, also seen you have a ticket to game at gate wouldn't make comments like your post above even in Weston that day

Last edited:
  • LOL thanks for insults, there is a lot of Bristol City fans like myself, that go to games from Weston, you see a lot of People walking around Weston with man u, Liverpool, Chelsea shirts on, that have never been to a football game, I have even seen 1 man city shirt, I even sort of have a little respect for gas who go to games, don't know if you go to games fair play if you do, also seen you have a ticket to game at gate wouldn't make comments like your post above even in Weston that day

All a bit of banter lol yeah I travel up to Manchester got a season ticket

Lol, the mean streets of Weston!
Have always given man city fans and club respect, it's great to see how well they are doing, if you read my posts about how welcome we were made on Tuesday, your proper football fans seen the crap days now enjoying the good days I was a bit upset about the insults in the post, but as Lee wsm said it was a laugh,

Have always given man city fans and club respect, it's great to see how well they are doing, if you read my posts about how welcome we were made on Tuesday, your proper football fans seen the crap days now enjoying the good days I was a bit upset about the insults in the post, but as Lee wsm said it was a laugh,
Sorry matey, I was just laughing at lads from Moss Side, Longsight, Cheetham Hill, Salford etc watching their backs in Weston-Super-Mare.

Sorry matey, I was just laughing at lads from Moss Side, Longsight, Cheetham Hill, Salford etc watching their backs in Weston-Super-Mare.
Your welcome to have a pt with us in Weston will even buy you pt, like I said hate seeing man u shirts in Weston you mostly come from Manchester or surrounding area's unlike the team across town, need you to win today got 4/1 when you were 1 down

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.