Jean-Michaël Seri

Looks good on the clip but not sure he’d get the time to pay some of those tricks in a tougher league. I wonder if Nice would take Yaya on loan until the end of the season. We free up a squad place and Yaya gets to play more often. Just a thought.

Completely unnecessary signing, we have more depth in his position than any other in the squad.

Completely unnecessary signing, we have more depth in his position than any other in the squad.
It's possible that Pep sees him as alternative to Fred. They're actually quite similar - small, athletic, good passers, good ball retainers. And Seri would come cheaper (40m release clause).

It's possible that Pep sees him as alternative to Fred. They're actually quite similar - small, athletic, good passers, good ball retainers. And Seri would come cheaper (40m release clause).
Unlike Fred I wouldn't see him as someone I'd trust to play that far back, the things I've watched Nice (admittedly more to see how Mario was getting on), he's been the happiest of the middle 3 to hang forward when they've lost the ball and he hasn't pressed either. Atsa(?) and Mendy seem the closest in their team to our pivot role.

Fred on the other hand gets stuck in all over the place pressing and chasing back, I'd have no worries about him taking Dinho's role, as long as Otamendi and Stones were briefed on headers.

Unlike Fred I wouldn't see him as someone I'd trust to play that far back, the things I've watched Nice (admittedly more to see how Mario was getting on), he's been the happiest of the middle 3 to hang forward when they've lost the ball and he hasn't pressed either. Atsa(?) and Mendy seem the closest in their team to our pivot role.

Fred on the other hand gets stuck in all over the place pressing and chasing back, I'd have no worries about him taking Dinho's role, as long as Otamendi and Stones were briefed on headers.

If we sign Fred I could see Fern playing in the middle of Stones and Otakendi in a back 3 on occasions - particularly at home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.