Basel Away Ticket Criteria Announced

on the other hand - Kiev, expensive and hard to get to
Expensive ? Haha, cheapest place I've ever been (well Kharkiv was cheaper just), its not even hard to get to, lots of options if you are willing to make an effort.

If we get there, its a great City, plenty to see if you don't do Irish bars, and its very cheap to eat and drink in if you look around. Spent 2 nights there in December, and we really enjoyed the place, in May, if the weather is good, it will be even better.

On a related subject - and without tempting fate - I see pretty much all hotels in Kiev have sold out. Admittedly some rooms will open up as people who have "pre booked" will cancel as their team gets knocked out. But if we get to the final it will be interesting the point requirements On the one hand - our first ever final of this comp - on the other hand - Kiev, expensive and hard to get to and hard got find accommodation. I can imagine it going to open sale
Went out for a drink and meal last night and one of the guys there was a rag.
Hasn't been to a CL game yet this season but has bought a room in Kiev for the final.
I think the look in my face told him I thought he was a deluded fool.

Expensive ? Haha, cheapest place I've ever been (well Kharkiv was cheaper just), its not even hard to get to, lots of options if you are willing to make an effort.

If we get there, its a great City, plenty to see if you don't do Irish bars, and its very cheap to eat and drink in if you look around. Spent 2 nights there in December, and we really enjoyed the place, in May, if the weather is good, it will be even better.

Only problem is the corrupt police, we had big probs with them thrying to extract money out of us for jaywalking at the UEFA Balo game.

It's not hard to get to, lots of options if you are willing to make an effort?? That means it's hard to get to - almost like the actual definition! On Sat 26th May you can only direct from London - and tickets are already 229 quid each. That also makes it expensive for a lot of people - prices will not come down either. I am not on about the price of the actual place when you are there

That's their laws though, we didn't have any problem with the police while we were there.
That was funny some City lads were runing into the road and coming up to the Police and giving them a couple of bob before they asked. Look of amazement on their faces and they took it in good humour.

It's not hard to get to, lots of options if you are willing to make an effort?? That means it's hard to get to - almost like the actual definition! On Sat 26th May you can only direct from London - and tickets are already 229 quid each. That also makes it expensive for a lot of people - prices will not come down either. I am not on about the price of the actual place when you are there

Yeah I can't see many of the 18000 or so wanting to fly to Amsterdam, get a train to Warsaw, hitch a ride on a donkey to the Ukrainian border, flag down a HGV and hire a Lada for the final leg of the journey.

A plane in and out of Manchester on the day will the the favoured option for 70% of the fans who would want to go! I expect it would cost a few quid!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.