Fred(Signed for United)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enough with the shit puns please.

Let’s keep it on topic.

I’ve always been of the view we’d pay whatever it takes to get Wiegl at the end of the season but maybe his poor form in a crap system has put Pep off or maybe Dortmund just won’t do business. We do seem to have shifted to Fred who may be a better option. Not sure we will sign him now but it looks like we may be agreeing everything for a July 1st transfer.

Pep is desperate to get cover for Dinho, he loves him but with all the games coming up (hopefully) he needs to rest him aswell, would be a great buy for us long term.

I'd say signing this lad is much more important than getting Sanchez. When Dinho is out we lose so much in the midfield in terms of speed, passing etc. This lad would take us back to that level.

I hadn't realised he received a 12 month ban for doping.

I thought he played well for Shaktar against us.

I hadn't realised he received a 12 month ban for doping.

I thought he played well for Shaktar against us.

Yeah I don't really want anyone like that associated with the club, but hey everyone else in the country likes to forget that scum-**** Rio was a drugs cheat so why not?

Plus it is Ukraine. Playing in a stadium 150 miles away from where you're supposed to because yours has mortar pits dug into the pitch probably makes you do some dumb shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.