Missing important events to watch City

Remember that Chelsea match like it was yesterday. Teatime kick off. City the only side to beat Chelsea in the Premier League that season.

Booked a family holiday last year for this, with the wife, sister and brother in laws and families for 24 may in Tuscany for a week. Champions League final on the 26th.

How can i get from Pisa airport to Kiev.

REALLY HOW CAN I DO IT. Any ideas

Booked a family holiday last year for this, with the wife, sister and brother in laws and families for 24 may in Tuscany for a week. Champions League final on the 26th.

How can i get from Pisa airport to Kiev.

REALLY HOW CAN I DO IT. Any ideas
Tell the Italians you've illegally entered the country from Kiev. They'll send you there directly.

my future wife sister was getting married the day after we played in Seville in th europa final against Mourinhos diving team and there was much consternation about my intention to miss the wedding.

I said to my wife to be, "If it was us who had arranged to get married that day it would be changed, never mind your fucking sister".

A Glasgow guy missed his own wedding in Lahore with 1500 guest waiting for him and his mates. Respect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.