Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got nothing to do with our inability...the deal was agreed in principal back last summer. The greedy fucker has decided to seek more money and then wanted it from us. We have basically let it be known now that he wanted to come to us but is looking fir a osy day - the statement confirms it all

Of course it has. Whilst we were happy to wait until the summer it allowed other clubs to make a move. Sanchez isn't blameless in all of this but if we truly wanted him we could have done a lot more about it.

Well it was reported in at least March 2017 so you’re hardly Mystic Meg.
Alexis Sanchez hints at transfer from Arsenal to Chelsea: 'I'd like to stay in London but with a team that's winning things'
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...ts-transfer-arsenal-chelsea-like-stay-london/

Yet the likes of the know it alls still correct me when I said he would not sign for us on the 2nd and 3rd attempt. Even congratulated themselves on betting odds-on.

He was never joining City, I you were not saying it.

Someone said about 40 pages back that Jesus is only gonna be our for another 2 weeks.. is this true? Because if it is well be fine! We only have what.. Newcastle, Bristol, Cardiff, West Brom in that time.. what are we worried about here???

Breaking news on sky sports news saying Chelsea are interested in Alexis Sanchez.
Oh this is going to be hilarious.

200w.gif

67 goals for not good enough!

We can always improve, but Sanchez is not an improvement. He doesn't better a single one of our forward players, and to my mind you don't buy players at his age unless they do offer something significantly more. Would also have made a mockery of City's recent claims about Foden and Diaz been given a chance.

Of course he's an improvement. The only player who is anywhere near him is Kun and he's also been out of form this season.

Does anyone know why Sanchez left Barca?
Was it Suarez (not Denis) arriving?
I think I heard Ballague say many moons ago, that he wasn't considered by Barca management to be an 'Elite' footballer.
I wonder if that was at the back of Txikis mind when the goalposts started moving into the stratosphere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.