Fred(Signed for United)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No disrespect intended to Yaya, he's been a truly great player for us in the past but frankly he shouldn't be anywhere near the team even in cup games and that's whether we sign Fred in January or not.

Completely agree. I don't just have this opinion because of his age - if he was performing better he could be 40 for all I care but he is just below the standard required for us at the moment.

We need him now imo

I agree if we could but it seems they want to keep him to the Summer and then there will be more competition and he may cost more. So the next best option is to buy now and loan back if it secures him by doing so.

Good job it is not Rocky Santa Cruz we are after or that article would be city learn of santa clause.

All those who think we are behind the times in the transfer business would have ammunition there.

yeah. I mean, I'm sure they're doing so much stuff behind the scenes we don't get a sniff of, but I do find it kind of weird that we're almost in February, have a true, legitimate shot to win 4 different trophies, and we really haven't been solidly linked too much with adding either a left back, which we currently have none of, or a more defensive central midfielder, which we currently have just one of and has a history of performing poorly when being ran into the ground. Very risky to be within touching distance of history and to be so thin at certain positions.
Well said, my biggest fear is if Sergio or jesus , gets injured big style , were goosed. NEED another forward. we may never get a chance at 4 cups for a long time , I would love 2, 3 be brill. " IN PEP WE TRUST. !COME ON YOU BLUES , TURN NEWCASTLE OVER IN BIG STYLE, !

Not sure why we would loan him back.

Surely it would best to get him now so that he can get used to his teammates and the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.