Frenkie de Jong(Signed for Barcelona)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If I'm okay, I'll stay smooth with Ajax, so at the moment I'm only thinking about Ajax."
Really should be looking away from the Eredivisie if he wants to reach the top of his game, it's a great league for taking your first steps as a senior pro but there's a limit to how much he'll really learn there.

DT225l1X0AE0vkf
I know you like your graphs off twitter but that just looks a fucking eyesore.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/4845980/arsenal-man-city-5million-ajax-frenkie-de-jong/
Would probably be more in the summer, but everything less than 20m for him would be great. Both him and Kluivert only has 12 months left on their contracts in the summer. Kluivert is linked to United for around 10m. Get them both if we can get them cheap

He renewed

I dont think City will look at him this summer .. but definitely in summer of 2019 we will be looking at a left footed CB to replace Kompany! Unless Kompany gets another injury this season then maybe Pep and Txiki will have a talk .. maybe ..

He renewed

I dont think City will look at him this summer .. but definitely in summer of 2019 we will be looking at a left footed CB to replace Kompany! Unless Kompany gets another injury this season then maybe Pep and Txiki will have a talk .. maybe ..

Did not see that, give Matt Smith a chance then instead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.