Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone seen Neil Ashton's article on this in The Sun today?

Amazingly he has it pretty much spot on.

The headline in big letters is TURNCOAT - Sanchez has done the dirty on Pep.

And says he has 'sacrificed everything to make this move - Morals. Principles. Trophies.....What a piece of work he is'

And that 'In Pep's eyes a deal is a deal. Clearly Sanchez takes a different view, especially when somebody throws £500,000 per week his way.'

Really interesting that some journalists know full well what is going on here and are not afraid to say it.

The only real downside is that he argues City 'were a little bit too confident that a deal for Sanchez was already in the bag' and so it is 'one-up for United'

But then adds that City 'took the moral high ground when the bidding war began. They were entitled to. Sanchez has gone back on his word'.

At least he is not getting away without his greed being noticed and shouted out.

PEP: I am not the guy with the numbers, what I know right now is that Alexis is an Arsenal player and I think he’ll go to United so congratulations to both of them and good luck. My option of Alexis remains the same, I wish him all the best.

PEP: I am not the guy with the numbers, what I know right now is that Alexis is an Arsenal player and I think he’ll go to United so congratulations to both of them and good luck. My option of Alexis remains the same, I wish him all the best.

Option or opinion?

It is a bit more than this , Wenger hence the board really didn't want him to come to us after they lost face in the Summer and knew that we wouldn't play ball with their demands.

Wenger said it all in his veiled swipe at us , he is a stubborn arrogant man and we have deflated his ego so I will show them.

I don't agree with that.

We don't care who we sell to. Absolutely indifferent as to whether it's City or Man Yoo.

All we want is to get as much cash as possible and more importantly to get a replacement in.

We did suggest an exchange with you lot for Sterling but you wouldn't play ball.

We tried to get Lemar but screwed that up.

So, now it's January. City isn't the only game in town. Your neighbours have joined in and throwing bucket loads of money at Sanchez and a player swap with Mkhitaryan. City are offering nothing to compete. That's why we are where we are. Not because of some petty schoolboy petulance from Wenger towards City. Frankly, I doubt he gives a toss. I wouldn't. Look at our form and league position. We have much bigger problems to deal with. Also, you lot are miles ahead of the rest and I guess your appetite (quite rightly) for Sanchez has diminished quite a lot. Let's face it Man Yoo need Sanchez more than you.

However, if you really want Sanchez, can we have Sane?

Very diplomatic and gracious of Pep over Sanchez. Quite clever really. Not calling him out. Which retains the moral high ground for the club as The Sun put it and if Sanchez had a scrap of conscience ought to make him squirm. The guy he wanted to follow to the team he wanted to play for is not decrying the worm that turned at the sniff of a bigger payday. And is wishing him well to play for his nearest rivals.

Well done Pep.

I don't agree with that.

We don't care who we sell to. Absolutely indifferent as to whether it's City or Man Yoo.

All we want is to get as much cash as possible and more importantly to get a replacement in.

We did suggest an exchange with you lot for Sterling but you wouldn't play ball.

So, now it's January. City isn't the only game in town. Your neighbours have joined in and throwing bucket loads of money at Sanchez and a player swap with Mkhitaryan. City are offering nothing to compete. That's why we are where we are. Not because of some petty schoolboy petulance from Wenger towards City. Frankly, I doubt he gives a toss. I wouldn't. Look at our form and league position. We have much bigger problems to deal with. Also, you lot are miles ahead of the rest and I guess your appetite (quite rightly) for Sanchez has diminished quite a lot. Let's face it Man Yoo need Sanchez more than you.

Yeah we'll throw kdb in as well.

I don't agree with that.

His preference would be to keep him but he is weak when push comes to shove he won't stand in his way knowing he will go in the summer for sure no strings attached this time.

He would prefer to sell to Manure than City for sure and he made that pretty clear.

Played a blinder has our pep. Putting a bit of pressure on all concerned ever so discretely, congratulating Sanchez in a move that by all accounts is miles away.
Who said pep can't play mind games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.