Singing section/Atmosphere

I think the whole thing gets over complicated and looked in to deeply.
The fans are there just sing !

Still a pretty awful song, niether funny or relevant.

I get still singing we never win at home still that's a classic (was my favourite song for years whe it was true) and also piss taking of where we now are, never cared for billion in the bank one

Always get more noise round me from

You are my city
were not really here
best team in the land
and on the unfortunately rare occasion that it gets sung
we've got an M an A a C etc

songs like billion and it's only 6-1 were good at their inception, but irrevelevant now hence why you don't hear oddfield 2 morley 1 song anymore time has pst and these songs were for time around certain events imho.

i can't remember the last time that was sung at home. i agree all the songs you've mentioned get more people joining in. i think it was a against burnley and it was 1-1 and the south stand started to sing about edin dzeko ? which to me made no sense at all and barely anyone joins in with it. another one would be city til i die - why did we stop singing that ? to me its as much a city song as blue moon and everyone would join in.

both cup games when we went ahead the south stand was actually really loud and most people in the whole stand were singing, which never happens in league games. its all about number and having an entire end.

When I used to stand in Kippax the atmosphere was great, then moved to North Stand and again had a great singing section in there, the atmosphere at Maine Road for me was great and no myth
I didn't say it didn't have a good atmosphere, I said it was a myth that it was always good, it wasn't, its easy to remember the good seasons, and we all wipe out memories of the bad ones, apart from the odd occasion where our humour at the shitness shone through.

One thing about the current time, is the great football, and that people are too caught up in it, but the atmosphere still has its days in tight games.

What’s the point in fans being in the ‘singing section’ when they don’t actually sing? I can’t believe how many fans will just not sing & get behind the team unless we’ve scored or they just celebrate a goal then still don’t sing throughout!? Maybe have a ‘no singing’ section where people can sit & check their social media, take selfies, text their mates, and other non-engaging in the City experience things! ...

Singing section silent today!
I thought might of been decent today with it being a evening kick off and a full away allocation but it was terrible, worst of the season. Half our lot in east stand don’t even bother getting off their chair until a ball hits the net.

I think the rags winning earlier in the day got some people’s arses switching that worsened the atmosphere. We are 12 points clear and the ground should be bouncing.

119 at the back kept trying, most dissapointing thing was second half when stand up if ypu love city, which normally gets roumd the ground got from singing section to 121 and then the colin bell just didn't bother, main stand dullards

119 at the back kept trying, most dissapointing thing was second half when stand up if ypu love city, which normally gets roumd the ground got from singing section to 121 and then the colin bell just didn't bother, main stand dullards

I was in 119 for a change yesterday and noticed that too. That said, the blocks to your left even stopped the stand up if you love Zabba chant during the great man’s send off.

I was in 119 for a change yesterday and noticed that too. That said, the blocks to your left even stopped the stand up if you love Zabba chant during the great man’s send off.

I am in 120 and it was quieter than normal, but I thin ka lot were watching what the 3 russians in tge section seat hopping and sneaking in beer were doing at points in the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.