United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me Custis steals a living...he's just a mouthpiece for the rags.
Holt totally owned him and the rich man's Stoke was brilliant.
Fat fucking bloated piece of festering shite

I thought the presenter, referencing the same clothes as he’d worn on the last show was fucking magic. “I thought Mourinho told you to wear it”. Hahahaha!

The scariest part of all that is still Custis does not understand what our owners are doing and why they would choose to walk away from such a deal.

The level of ignorance astounds me he is clearly on the rags payroll.

Never been a massive fan of Holt either but even he can see what's going on.

Yeah absolutely, I can remember plenty of occasions in the past where I've been pissed off with Holt (Emily Bishop's lad) for the bollocks he's come out with - but I can't fault him here. He basically schooled that fat bastard Custis - it was bordering on embarassing. I actually think Custis has lost the plot, some of the stuff he said is beyond ridiculous (the Andy Carroll comment for example). One of the reasons he appears to love Mourinho is that he isn't Van Gaal for called him out rightly for being a fat ****. He's not got over it I can tell.. he lost a bit of weight then put it all back on.

This rivalry with Liverpool they keep going on about?
I got into football in the 60s and throughout the late 60s and 70s there was never any mention of this rivalry in football terms. There was the old nonsense about the dockers, but nothing about football until we decided to educate lower division teams as to how a football club should not be run.
That's the first time any East Lancs Road rivalry was mentioned AFAIK. Leeds had already gone down, Everton were in a lull so the media brought up this rags/dipper bollocks. It was as though the rags had to have some sort of rivals in the same division.
Do any of the even older gits recall this rivalry from the 50s or early 60s?

I got into football in the 60s and throughout the late 60s and 70s there was never any mention of this rivalry in football terms. There was the old nonsense about the dockers, but nothing about football until we decided to educate lower division teams as to how a football club should not be run.
That's the first time any East Lancs Road rivalry was mentioned AFAIK. Leeds had already gone down, Everton were in a lull so the media brought up this rags/dipper bollocks. It was as though the rags had to have some sort of rivals in the same division.
Media bullshit pure and simple. Probably hyped up by c**t's like Custis to sell gutter press Red top Rag's.

LOL... :-)

fb2e988c67680f6a49d5b830226d0640--elvis-impersonator-funny-shit.jpg

Howson's day job.
That’s the first time I’ve ever seen a male camel toe.

Hopefully it will be the last.

It was the Pisscan who started it. With City not a threat he needed a big bad wolf for the rag hoards to bait.

Ironic, as they are cheeks of the same saggy, battered red arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.