Premier League Games 20/21/22 Jan

Looks like a few of those cheeky chappy Liverpool fans have lost their voices tonight - which is a blessing for the rest of the nation.

YNWA = You'll Never Win Anything ?

firing blanks...................

19429856_1621130581252278_7378277321472535937_n.jpg

Didn't think they were that bad to be honest, they had a lot of chances, reminds me of us last season.

Dicks they are! Burn themselves out trying to prove they’re on a level pegging with the side at the top, a side they aren’t going to catch and then drop points against Swansea. I wish I was a gambling man, I’ve said all week they’d lose that game tonight.

Liverpool didn’t used to bother me, my enemies enemy and all that but fuck me, the media wankathon over them all the time is sickening. Seeing that gormless **** Klop’s face all over the telly all the time winds me up too. I fucking hate their fans too, football experts when they’ve won a game, you can’t shut them up. Still we won’t see any on here for a while now which is a positive.

Brilliant!

Great quote by Swansea manager Carlos Carvalhal, who compares Liverpool to an F1 car in London traffic.

He said on Sky Sports: “I told my players: Liverpool is a strong team. Like a Formula 1 car.

"If you put that F1 car in the 4pm London traffic, the F1 car will not drive very fast. That’s exactly what we had to do. Let them play in a way they don’t like.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.