United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
This shows just how far ahead of the game City are. Sanchez is, allegedly, one of the best players in the world. When he will not fit into the wage structure because of his, or his agents, greed City can just tell him to sling his hook. A desperate club who are floundering about throw money at him. I do not see any strategy in this signing apart from click bait and shirt sales. Their dressing room will be in chaos over the next few years as they all try to get pay parity with him.
Just read the BBC web report, they are now stating his wages after tax, when did that happen or is it just to make the deal appear to be 50% less than the actual cost?

“...because, well, for 450k a week, you have to enjoy it, otherwise you’ll just cry like when you had Falcao.”

Not just Sanchez, but why do footballers always lie and talk shit every time they get a transfer to another club?
I know right?

Just say it honestly - either "I fancied a change" or "I fancied the money" fans won't give a Shit as long as you try

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.