United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
My god... his new nickname is El Sicofante.

I think this has to be the most embarrassing and over the top script they've ever had anyone read over at the swamp.
I really think they're trying to shake the mercenary tag. He'll kiss the badge the first goal he scores, calling it now.

I think this has to be the most embarrassing and over the top script they've ever had anyone read over at the swamp.
I really think they're trying to shake the mercenary tag. He'll kiss the badge the first goal he scores, calling it now.
It is an absolutely obvious PR strategy to anyone other than a United supporter. Though, I do have several mates who are on the dark side and they have admitted this is over the top (but they are the rare intelligent breed of their lot).

I am serious about the nickname, by the way. I will only refer to him as ES or El Sicofante from now on.

He is s nauseating little prick. An utter mercenary of the worst kind and I really hope this all crashes and burns around both parties ears. They would have paid and done anything to sign this turd to try and deflect from what we are doing on the field. Hypocrisy and utter bullshit of the highest order but the rag loving hordes and media will lap.it up. Next he will be saying a fucking vision of George Best appeared and told him to sign, take his coveted number 7 shirt and do it proud for the greatest club side in history. Pass the sick bucket, scum!

879cda875512ef435bc153c82ff3d121o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.