Tosin Adarabioyo - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lad looked very composed and assured last night, it was a big game for him and he took his chance to impress. He’s still a bit more reactive than proactive and needs his speed to recover situations (e.g. Micah Richards style) but at his age in that position it’s understandable, he just needs regular first team experience maybe out on loan but he’s got every attribute otherwise.

Interesting cheers. I hope it's a good one. He could improve quickly playing in the right team.

I wonder if that's dependant on us signing Laporte, or Johhny Fucking Evans.

Yeah, indeed. The right team is the bit that's hardest to quantify really. We play in such a specific way that it could be hard for him to adapt to somewhere that plays differently to us, like 99.9% teams do. He could hugely struggle. Could also hugely sharpen his senses too I guess.

Who would take him though at this business end of the season? No Premier League clubs would, and im not sure if i was a Championship manager id be willing to risk a young CB in a style alien to him in a league like that. It's a proper risk.

Absolutely no idea where would suit him personally. Guess that's why we hire people to do these things!

I'd suspect it is dependant, yep. I've just heard he's been told he's free to go on loan if he wants, which would imply someone's on their way in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.