Tosin Adarabioyo - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, indeed. The right team is the bit that's hardest to quantify really. We play in such a specific way that it could be hard for him to adapt to somewhere that plays differently to us, like 99.9% teams do. He could hugely struggle. Could also hugely sharpen his senses too I guess.

Who would take him though at this business end of the season? No Premier League clubs would, and im not sure if i was a Championship manager id be willing to risk a young CB in a style alien to him in a league like that. It's a proper risk.

Absolutely no idea where would suit him personally. Guess that's why we hire people to do these things!

I'd suspect it is dependant, yep. I've just heard he's been told he's free to go on loan if he wants, which would imply someone's on their way in.

Ooh, itk again ;) Cheers.

I actually think that IF Tosin played games, pretty much anywhere, because he has already been indoctrinated by City's style, to such an extent, it's just 'adult' football he needs.

I thought he actually improved noticably during his last game & was a better player when he finished it, compared to when he started. Earlier in the game, he was too passive in his defending (a bit Nastasic) but later he was much more committed.

Just being bounced around by some big cfs might be enough to bring him upto speed.

I'd suspect it is dependant, yep. I've just heard he's been told he's free to go on loan if he wants, which would imply someone's on their way in.

Great news on both fronts.Hopefully a Championship club that is battling for promotion takes a chance on him.

Great news on both fronts.Hopefully a Championship club that is battling for promotion takes a chance on him.

Don't hold me to that mate. The signing bit is just an educated guess. It'd make no sense though otherwise surely...

Don't hold me to that mate. The signing bit is just an educated guess. It'd make no sense though otherwise surely...

Lol,sure thing.

I agree,it absolutely makes sense,sending him out on loan with no replacement would be institutional level stuff.

How about Bristol?? I was impressed with them in the first leg and a day or two ago I saw a rumor saying the club liked their style and would loan players there.

Think it would be a great move for him.

Personally think Tosin has played better than Mangala each time they played together. I fully understand why Pep is not starting him over Manga. That may cause some tension and would further decrease Manga’s value who will probably be moved on in the summer.

Tosin has been promising. I think after a good loan he may come back here and play a significant role or we could sell him with a buyback after the loan.

How about Bristol?? I was impressed with them in the first leg and a day or two ago I saw a rumor saying the club liked their style and would loan players there.

Think it would be a great move for him.

Personally think Tosin has played better than Mangala each time they played together. I fully understand why Pep is not starting him over Manga. That may cause some tension and would further decrease Manga’s value who will probably be moved on in the summer.

Tosin has been promising. I think after a good loan he may come back here and play a significant role or we could sell him with a buyback after the loan.
Beat me to it, Bristol would be a good move for us, him & them.

Bristol City were the first Championship club that came to mind as well. He definitely needs a loan as he's just not getting enough games here. If we could agree to a half-season loan with an option to extend it to all of next season as well I think that would benefit all involved. Just don't think deals like that are common at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.